Monday, February 18, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award




I have been shamefully neglecting this blog... And yet, i was touched and surprised to receive this award from Shalini Chandak. Her blog Craft Island is among one of many great blogs, that I check out frequently.

It has been really hectic for me, the past couple of months, and I have been actually late in posting this award. A big SORRY, for that ..!



To pass on this award, I pick the following fabulous bloggers...

Michelle Raleigh - Artventuring

Belinda Lee - Bel Lee Beads

Sheryl Westleigh - Handmade Business Blog

Thanks, again Shalini...

I hope that all of you will appreciate my new Website Swardaa, as much as this blog.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Swapna for accepting. One mistake I would like to point to is: my blog is craftisland not crafty island.

    I had already checked out your website and it is really coming up well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out the mistake, Shalini...I have corrected it..

    ReplyDelete