Friday, August 1, 2008

Buddha - Acrylic on canvas


This is the first I am attempting to paint Buddha. Now that I have done one, I think I will do more..Like Ganesha, there are infinite possibilities with the form of Buddha too...

This one has been done with Acrylic on a canvas that I bought ready-made and stretched on the frame. Actually this frame was picked up by my brother for one of his experiments..but when I packed my bags to leave Doha, he tossed it in with my luggage...Thanks bro...

By the way, August is a month I like a lot... both my siblings are leos who celebate their birthdays within 3 days of each other..and to add to that my favourite nephew too celebrates his birthday this month..and THIS month this year, I will be having get-together with my family...so the count-down has begun for me..
And I really intend to enjoy myself and also to gather a lot of inspiration for my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment