Monday, June 30, 2008

A new project...sewing!!!


I have dabbled a lot in embroidery, have made cross-stitch samplers and a lot of flowers...sadly nothing to show.

This time, I am on a different track.......trying to stitch a dress for our little princess who turns two in a few days...

I found the material...and am going to keep things very very simple...

But after having promised myself that I would get her anything but a pink dress, I have gone and bought ....yep! PINK!!!

So here is the material..have got some lace too sinced the material is plain..it is (i guess) Sand crepe material and has a lovely sheen to it.

So watch this space for the finished product...:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Swapna, who can resist pink for the little girls...you really do a lot of handiwork. have you ever showcased your stuff in an exhibition?

    ReplyDelete