Wednesday, March 23, 2011

W.I.P in my kitchen - again !!!




Another close-up of my granite - sorry, couldn't resist ...!!! Things have been speeding up a bit now... we can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak ....


My double bowl, corner sink in the process of being installed... the workers were very messy at this point, but they did do a good job of cleaning up ...

This was done today.. the kitchen backsplash has been installed and I am well pleased with how it complements the granite .
Yet another close-up of the backsplash tiles and granite ....
And after one coat of the wall-paint called Milk Chocolate... I thought it was a good name for a kitchen-wall paint ...!!! Though, I did have a slightly more chocolatey colour in mind..

So friends, please give your verdicts ....

3 comments:

  1. its looking nice,keep posting pics,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it --Happy for ya dear(:)
    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did my kitchen and know how much work but how fun it is to have it all new and done (:) hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete