Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy Fest is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fifth annual Mommy Fest is here and I am sooo excited. I had put up the button ages ago...
Click on the link in this post to find out all about it.

It is an online party for Moms all over the world held from tomorrow May 12th to May 16th......

I am sure that this is loads of fun...I have never taken part in such an event, and can't wait.

Everyone, join in...

As my intro, I am Indian, native of Kerala, married to another Keralite,born and brought up in Tamil nadu, and now we are currently staying in Gurgaon(near Delhi), with our 1 year and 10 month-old daughter.

I am addicted to reading, cooking and I love to paint, craft..and create....
That is what my blog is about..cooking, crafting and blogging, cuddling, hugging and bragging (about my baby ).....life is fun, eventful and a non-stop conveyor of new experiences.

Hail motherhood!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. got here through mommyfest!

    if you have time, please drop by my blog @ http://www.momiespace.com/.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks milette ..i will do so

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a blast at Mommy Fest! Come check out our scavenger hunt today!

    Crystal
    http://chrysanthemoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!!! Cool blog! I'm glad you like to cook... I sure don't! BUT I love to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, It's so nice to meet you. I hope you come visit my blog and don't forget to enter my contest. :-) Happy Blog Partying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, i'll be sure to keep checking your blog, i'm always up for new recipes and crafts!
    Hope your enjoying MommyFest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming by via Mommy Fest. Nice to meet you and ohhh that okra looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete