Monday, May 12, 2008

What I've learned since I became Mom-meme



I had always thought of myself as a caring and loving daughter, niece, sister, grand-daughter, wife etc...but till I held my baby for the first time, I never imagined that I was capable of this much love....

I know that more than being the most educated or well read or well-prepared mom, I need to be able to love and empathise.

A sticky kiss and sweet bear-hug can make a mom put away all the worries and feel on top of the world....

When my baby wakes up with a smile, I know my day will be good.

The smallest discomfort or pain that my baby experiences can hurt me no end, but I have to be strong and brave for her...

I became a mom and I have learned, nay, I KNOW that I am blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog! Being a Mother is definately the best job in the whole world! I would never quit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are special gifts each and everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Great post and you are right - as moms we are blessed. I don't think there is any greater blessing in the world.

    ReplyDelete