This is the second award that Kat has passed my way today. People who have been following my blog would already know I love her blog... I am thrilled to bits..!!!
This is an award that comes with a set of rules...whew.. so here they are...
This award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; it strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences, and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this Award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved- preferably citing one or more older post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award Conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
I love cooking and art and crafts, and my blog is about all these things.. also, while exploring the various lovely places in India, I try to post about these so as to let my fellow bloggers know about our part of the world, the beautiful monuments and the things that inspire me and touch my soul.
there are more of them, but these are the most recent ones.
And now, to nominate a few fellow bloggers for this award..wow..this is the difficult part...
not to find deserving bloggers, but to stop at a few...