Friday, November 7, 2008

Ever felt this way?????


I was just browsing and I turned to talk to my daughter... all of a sudden, my heart sank to my toes and I suffered a very severe pang of anxiety ...she was not standing on her favourite chair, looking out through the windows...

Then my world righted itself... when I realised that she is at her playschool and it would be another hour before she comes back home... I'm having a bit of a hard time getting adjusted to her being away at school.

It is nothing like the exam tensions, or anxiety before interviews or any other fear that I encountered before... The world just turns a bleak place when I don't find her , and then everything is all right as soon as I remember where she is..!!!

But those few seconds before sanity returns, is just excruciating!!!!Gosh it's hard letting go...

No comments:

Post a Comment