Monday, November 24, 2008

Problems with Paypal

Hi, Just wondering if any of you have had this problem.. I signed in for paypal, but have not been able to add any credit or debit cards.. did everything as per instructions, but have been asked to question the cardproblems department..but their response is either slow or no use.. feel as if I am sending my mail and getting responses from some pre-programmed machine.

Anyone encountered this problem?

And is there any other alternative for this ?

Really would love to know...

2 comments:

  1. Me too. I tried to apply for the debit card by clicking on their "easy" link. I kept getting the runaround and haven't been able to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems this end...
    wow and so close to holidays, what a shame. Hope you get issue resolved.

    ReplyDelete